Friday, November 14, 2008

bored posting

so, to waste some time, I'm going to type nonsense on here, it hopes that the next 15 minutes disappear into a void.


hows about that economy, right?
wow! I mean that, too, wow!
fucking everyone wants a bail out now, me too, boo hoo, money money money.
hey car companies, survival of the fittest assholes.
can't compete with the asians? too fucking bad.
because my tax money does not need to help out an institution that will probably end up obso-fucking-lete in 20 years or so.
I say, to the government, don't give Detroit any money.
use that money to invest in a high-speed rail system between major cities.
or, if you do give them money (because the answer to any problem is and always has been to throw money at it, and ignore the problems that got us there in the first place), fucking include some sort of provision that forces these companies to invest in alternate fuel automobiles, otherwise I don't care if you can't sell any more giant SUV's.

what do I know though, shit is complicated and i'm stupid.

but seriously, Democrats, screw you and your fuck buddies at the UAW. If you really want to do something constructive out there in DC, fucking call your boy Jack Donaghy at NBC and get 'My Own Worst Enemy' BACK on Television.


-concerned Tax Payer

No comments: