Thursday, September 17, 2009

Weezer Piss Me Off Again: Raditude Tracklist

ARG. Okay, so I am a huge fan of this band, as they were basically the soundtrack to my pre-and-post-pubescent life. But they are really grinding my gears in '09. First they debut three new songs in Korea, and they aren't good. Then the single "(If you're wondering why this song title is so lame) I don't really know" dropped and, well, I actually liked it. This past week the album cover was released online, and it's kind of cool.



But now this tracklist appears and I'm mad. The thing is front loaded with the crappy tracks from Korea, and right in the middle is the same song that Sugar fucking Ray covered on THEIR new album that came out THIS YEAR! WTF, dudes? and why is the 'Standard Album' only 10 songs? Is this going to be Red II, where the best songs aren't actually on the album? Ughh, though I guess there's still time to wait and see...

Raditude Tracklist


Standard album:
1. (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To
2. I'm Your Daddy
3. The Girl Got Hot
4. Can't Stop Partying
5. Put Me Back Together
6. Trippin' Down The Freeway
7. Love Is the Answer
8. Let It All Hang Out
9. In The Mall
10. I Don't Want To Let You Go
(11. The Story Of My Life - iTunes bonus)
(12. Kids/Poker Face - iTunes pre-order bonus)

Deluxe also includes:
11. Get Me Some
12. Run Over By A Truck
13. The Prettiest Girl In the Whole Wide World
14. The Underdogs



c/o Weezer : Blog

Shared via AddThis

No comments: