Wednesday, March 2, 2011

hmm... so..

okay, hey, hi!

so, I've been without internet and have neglected this thing. I'll try to get some content coming out, be patient...




what's up with Republicans though, right?

Is their plan to turn the US into India? I mean, it might put an end to shipping jobs overseas, but maybe a better solution is to come down harder on the wealthy 10% of Americans (who, btw, also control 75% of our nations wealth).. making life more difficult for the American Worker seems counter-intuitive.

I'm no politician though, so whatever, did anyone see the Oscars? Man, was James Franco stoned the whole time, or what?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got this whole political thing taken care of, don't worry about it. Holla at your boy, Mitt. I'm a businessman first and a politician third (I'm a Morman second, in case you were wondering).